Keestone of Lawrenceburg is a lovely assisted living community in Lawrenceburg, Tennessee. It is within fascinating Lawrence County which is part of the Volunteer State.
As a resident of Keestone Retirement Communities you will enjoy many luxurious amenities including 3 meals per day prepared by our trained chefs and personal attention to your health and well-being. Experience the difference today.
Below is a sample of the services and amenities you will enjoy as a resident of Keestone of Florence:
- Three chef-prepared meals per day with daily specials to choose from, with snacks and fruits available throughout the day.
- Multiple dining choices featured in Keestone’s elegant dining room, with grand floor-to-ceiling windows offering expansive views, gourmet cuisine and exceptional service
- The Soda Fountain Room. Enjoy the looks and sounds of the 50’s. You’ll be surrounded by some of the greatest 50’s icons and coolest décor. The music playing on the jukebox will make you want to do the ‘The Twist’. Enjoy a milkshake or a coke float and really be taken back to a time of youth.
- Keestone’s Bistro – Enjoy a cup of coffee or your favorite iced fruit juice and snacks, featuring a relaxed patio; a favorite place to mingle with neighbors or just enjoy the relaxing sounds of the water fountain and nature.
- Keestone’s state-of-the-art theater featuring a Bose surround sound with a 100+ inch projection screen. The smell of buttery popcorn makes you feel as if you are at a grand movie theater without even leaving your home.
- Salon and Spa, including stylists, manicure and pedicure stations.
- Maintained, extensive walking trails to enjoy the scenic courtyard.
- Tranquil library to peruse the latest bestseller or today’s headlines
- High-speed wireless Internet access throughout the community for staying in touch with family and the world.
- In-house Nurse Practitioners for your convenience.
- Resident Assistants available 24 hours a day.
- Concierge to coordinate needed services, answer questions about community events and help plan personal excursions if needed.
- Transportation to area medical and related appointments are available.
- Engaging social and exercise activities with our community.
- Communal rooms and social spaces equipped with a grand piano and beautiful stone fireplace.
Lifestyle enrichment with social, cultural and recreational programs, such as:
- Entertainment program and social hours and celebratory events
- Church services
- Monthly program calendars for up-to-date notification of events
- Dry cleaning and grocery delivery service
Services and Amenities provided with residency include:
- Weekly linen services (laundering of linens, remaking of beds)
- Complimentary Maintenance
- Landscaping, grounds keeping and building maintenance
- Paid in-home utilities excluding telephone service
- Complimentary basic cable