Marian Place Assisted Living is an extraordinary assisted living community in Carthage, Texas. It is within fine Panola County which is part of the Lone Star State.
At Marian Place we know the most important part of what we provide is care to residents and peace of mind for their family. Our staff is hired with careful review and consideration for their desire to work in a close setting with the elderly, the ill and those with dementia. All are selected for their competence, positive attitude and professional conduct, as well as their belief in the basic dignity of every person. Careful attention is dedicated to staff training, development, and retention.
Staff respond to resident needs for independent activity and one-on-one interaction. From the day of admission, our staff works closely with residents, families, physicians, consultants and other health-care providers to develop, implement and routinely review each resident’s care plan. Staffing patterns are set to provide the time needed for resident care, as well as to assure our home is well-maintained for the variety of circumstances that might arise.
Everything at Marian Place centers around the kind of care that comes from the heart. At our residence, caring is what makes the difference. Caring enough to provide a setting that allows aging in place. A home that can become your hospice and an environment that knows how to care far the special needs of those with a variety of illness or dementia.
Quality nursing and daily care begins with care plans at each resident’s admission and extends to periodic reassessments to help maintain maximum wellness. We concentrate on providing freedom of movement within the property and residence. We nurture and encourage each resident to be all that their illness or disabilities will allow. We assist residents through one-on-one interaction far personal hygiene and other activities of daily living. Daily prayer and devotionals according to the preferences and practices of each resident offers the sense of peace so vital to this time in life.
Our home-like residence offers comfort and respite as we soothe each resident’s transition into assisted living and through whatever illness they are experiencing. Activities help reduce feelings of isolation and loneliness as we work with our residents to maintain relationships with family, friends, and their preferred church affiliation.
Marian Place Assisted Living offers an ALL-INCLUSIVE Care Model
- Professional staff trained in dementia care
- Hand feeding, incontinence care and skin care
- Homestyle cooking that includes weekly menu plans and keeps resident preferences in mind
- Full assistance with personal and supportive services including basic daily living activities
- Nursing support available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- All medication managed by a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Health care needs are coordinated with an MD
- Residents are allowed freedom of movement within the residence with access to a secured fenced in yard
- Whirdpool tub, walk-in shower and beauty shop on premises
- Housekeeping and laundry services on site
- Bed and bath linens are supplied