Ellery Arbor Memory Care
Colleyville, TX - Assisted Living, Memory Care
Community size: Extra Large (100+)
Ellery Arbor Memory Care, located in Colleyville, Texas, offers a sense of peace, dignity and a high standard of care to our residents experiencing dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease and other brain disorders.
The community features memory care apartments, beautifully landscaped and secured courtyards, three dining rooms, and access to the community’s unique and expansive Main Street common area.
Ellery Arbor residents can comfortably visit Main Street, the community’s impressive common area. Here, without ever leaving the interior of the community, residents can see a movie in the Main Street Theater, enjoy a snack and a drink in the Main Street Sweet Shop, or a live performance in the Music Room, among other supervised experiences. Family members say they truly enjoy this unique feature when they visit their loved ones, making their time together that much more enjoyable.
Compassionate, experienced associates provide personalized care and comfort with the utmost respect to our residents every day.
Our unique concept is designed to meet the individualized needs of those suffering from Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Ellery Arbor Memory Care further engages residents and enhances their comfort levels by providing a unique variation of “Main Street” inside the community.
Created to replicate Hometown, USA, the spacious common area allows residents and families to see a movie in the Main Street Theater, savor a snack and a drink in the Main Street Sweet Shoppe, or get a haircut in the Main Street Barber Shop or Beehive Hair & Nail Salon. All without leaving the interior of the memory care community.
Other supervised experiences on Main Street include live entertainment in the Music Hall and quiet time in the Relaxation Room. There are benches for reading or people watching all along the open space of the Town Center Corridor.
Memory Care residents especially enjoy our regular pet therapy sessions. This gives them the chance to bond with the animals, who expect nothing in return.
- Secured courtyards with beautifully manicured patios and walking paths
- Comfortable studios with individual climate control and a choice of private or companion living
- Beautiful private dining room for family and resident use
- Unique variation of “Main Street” inside the community where residents can enjoy supervised experiences
- 24-hour on-call nurses
- On-site barber shop and beauty salon
- All utilities including basic cable
- Wireless Internet in common areas
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service
- On-site Maintenance team
- On-site worship services
- Access to personalized care and supervision 24 hours a day by a team that has been specifically trained to meet the unique needs of residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- Health and wellness programming
- Administration and storage of medications with 24/7 pharmacy access
- Visiting doctor program
- Assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, nutrition, toileting, incontinence care, hygiene and mobility
- Innovative programming designed to engage our residents in purposeful activities that are familiar, comforting and promote independence and success
- Three restaurant-style meals each day
- Drinks and snacks available 24 hours a day
- Life skills programs
- Hospice services
- Private dining, when requested
- Short-term and day respite care available