Serving the Spring/Woodlands, Texas area for the past 10 years, Grace Memory Care is owned and operated by Annie Cotrau, a Register Nurse with over 20 years’ experience in Geriatric Care and Management. Her calling is to maintain the quality of life of our aging senior residents, to love, to serve, to influence, to bless, and to make a difference in their lives.
Grace Memory Care, Inc. is an RN owned an operated residential care home. It is an alternative to the institutional environment of traditional Long Term Care facilities. We protect the dignity, individuality and privacy of each of our residents while striving to support and maintain their independence with the highest quality of life.
Because of the small, intimate, home-like environment, our residents truly become a part of our family. Our caring staff is well-trained in interacting and supporting those with dementia and provide friendly recognizable faces with qualifications designed to meet the resident’s individual needs on a one-to-one basis.
Our resident-centered care increases the resident’s autonomy and sense of control. We nurture and encourage growth that is satisfying, humane and meaningful. Our safe and secure home is specially designed as a place to live and thrive.
Our team focuses on what the rest of the brain can do. They fulfill and enrich our residents’ lives by promoting a positive sense of well-being – “friendship is the best medicine”. We want them safe, comfortable and accepted, where their strengths are known, their contributions are recognized, and their identity and concept of self and worth are reinforced.
Our treatment approach is geared to improve quality of life, slow the rate of disease progression, and decrease the need for medication. We focus on validating the underlying emotions, maintaining dignity, creating moments for success, and encouraging the use of remaining skills.
Our ability to respond to various levels of care sets us apart from other care homes. A variety of supportive care services are available within the system; nursing staff is available 24 hours a day.
A single story design makes it easier for residents to navigate and find their way. Activity is an integral part of the daily living process, supporting existing functions, promoting self-satisfaction and developing the individual interests of each resident.
Services and Amenities Include:
- Safe and secure home environment in a residential neighborhood.
- Physician and Podiatrist visits available.
- RN on staff, available 24 hours every day.
- Progress reports to families and physicians.
- Staffed by specially trained Personal Care Attendants.
- Medication management and supervision.
- Comfortable rooms with a choice of private or companion living
- Assistance with bathing and other personal tasks.
- Beautiful, Secured Courtyard, Walking Paths and Benches.
- Three nutritious home cooked meals daily and healthy snacks, individualized for those with special dietary needs and requests.
- Intimate home-like living to encourage friendships
- Scheduled hydration provided throughout the day.
- Daily laundry and housekeeping.
- Activities, exercise, and entertainment.
- Sing-along and music therapy
- Holiday and Birthday Celebrations.
- Freedom from physical and chemical restraints.
- Beauty/barber shop services available.