Sunrise of Lynnwood, WA, offers residents the comfort and freedom of a maintenance-free lifestyle in an enriching, safe and nurturing environment. Situated just north of Seattle, Washington, our community offers easy access to everything the North Puget Sound area has to offer. Besides a vibrant social calendar , beautifully landscaped grounds and a community pet, our residents enjoy Sunrise’s individualized care and services—so they can live life on their own terms, with pride and dignity.
At Sunrise of Lynnwood, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior’s life. We focus on preparing delicious, well-balanced, home-cooked meals prepared from scratch each day that support the unique nutritional needs of seniors. Our highly trained chefs use top-quality ingredients, herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients, and talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Laundry Services
- Brand-new, eco-friendly, state-of-the-art facility
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Edmonds, WA, community offering assisted living , memory care , coordintation of hospice care and short term stays
- An abundance of medical support at nearby Edmonds Medical Pavilion, Swedish Medical Center in Edmonds, Edmonds Medical Plaza and UW Medicine Regional Heart Center
- Diverse range of gracious amenities , events and activities to enrich mind, body and spirit
- Convenient location with easy access to Hwy 99 and I-5, just moments from scenic parks and lakes, as well as a wide range of shopping and dining options
- Less than a mile from the City of Lynnwood Golf Course, Black Box Theatre, Edmonds Community College and Central Washington University of Lynnwood
- Daily senior-friendly meals prepared by our team of culinary professionals, using only the freshest seasonal ingredients
Our design team is currently searching for photos to post for this listing. If you represent this community and would like photos to appear sooner, please contact us at photos@FindContinuingCare.com.