Mary Ann Manor is an appealing assisted living community in Follansbee, West Virginia. It is within picturesque Brooke County which is part of the Mountain State.
Mary Ann Manor is here to assist you with both long-term or respite solutions, providing excellent and professionally trained staff for 24 hour care.
- 24 Hour qualified care
- Full-time Supervising Registered Nurse
- Physician supervision and visits
- Three home cooked meals and snacks daily
- Special dietary needs addressed
- Medication administered by WV Approved Personnel
- Daily prescription delivery by local pharmacies
- Respite care
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Couples welcome
- Canes, walkers, wheelchairs accepted
- Wheelchair ramp access
- Alzheimer's care
- American Disabilities Act compliant
- Occupational and Physical Therapy available
- Daily laundry
- Bathing & dressing assistance
- Salon services available: hair and nails
- Organized activities
- Private pay
- Veteran's Benefits Available
- And more...