Teays Valley Assisted Living is a magnificent assisted living community in Hurricane, West Virginia. It is within alluring Putnam County which is part of the Mountain State.
Our staff of professional caregivers are dedicated to providing your loved ones with a safe and secure environment where they can live their lives to the fullest. Our West Virginia assisted living and memory care facilities carry out daily fun activities and programs with compassion and care. We continue to strive to provide the most up to date services to our residents and their family members.
Teays Valley Assisted Living strongly believes that comfort brought on by a loving family atmosphere is the most important aspect of resident care. Our residents enjoy the freedom of knowing that they can live as independently as they wish or with personal care and support from their “extended family” when they need it.
The staff at Teays Valley Assisted Living Facility strongly upholds the belief that “making someone comfortable in a home environment is the key ingredient to thriving in assisted living”. Our assisted living facility promises to provide your loved ones with a safe and secure home environment where our residents can live their lives to the fullest.
We also believe that the best way to show a person love is through great food! Our dedicated kitchen staff works hard to provide nutritional home cooked meals from scratch with the freshest and highest quality ingredients available. Meals are served in our homey decorated dining room where residents can share a warm comfortable social environment.
Care & Wellness Assistance
- Professional Resident Care Director (LVN) on site
- Medication Administration
- Scheduled Dentist visits to the building
- Activities of daily living
- A holistic approach in Wellness
- Scheduled off site doctor’s visits to the building
- Daily pharmacy delivery
- Coordination with third party providers including home health and hospice
- Medical treatment and medication coordination
- 24 Hour Staff
- Room tray services & off-scheduled meals when circumstances require it
- Three home-cooked meals each day, with attention to special diets
- Complimentary wireless internet services
- All utilities paid
- Calendar of events –educational, social & entertainment
- Complimentary snacks available at all times
- Personal laundry services
- Housekeeping services
- Free long distance services available in the living room for Resident use
- 24 Hour state-of-the-art emergency call system in every suite
- Beverage bar available at all times