Country View Assisted Living is a resplendent assisted living community in Peterstown, West Virginia. It is within picturesque Monroe County which is part of the Mountain State.
If you or your loved one is considering moving into an assisted living facility, look no further than Country View Assisted Living. We have completely furnished rooms with a bed, dresser, nightstand, and chair.
You can also bring personal furniture that'll make you feel absolutely at home! You'll definitely love the quiet, country setting of our facility.
Country View Assisted Living is committed to providing quality, personalized care to all its residents. We focus on creating a friendly and safe environment that fosters independence and wellness. Our services include everything from weekly housekeeping and laundry services to physical and occupational therapies.
When you choose to live at our facility, you don't have to worry about not getting assistance on time. Our friendly staff provides 24-hour services including:
- 24-hour healthcare assistance
- 24-hour medication management and assistance
- 24-hour staff emergency and call system
A Wide Range of Amenities for Your Comfort
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Three full-course meals and snacks
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Coordination of transportation to and from activities
- Worship services and pastoral care
- Beauty salon
- Controlled access for safety and security
- Wellness and social activity programs
Licensed and Certified Staff
- Medical assistants
- Registered nurses (RN)
- Licensed practical nurses (LPN)
- Certified nursing assistants (CNA)
- Nursing assistants (NA)
- VA Approved and Licensed in the State of West Virginia.