Garden Square Assisted Living of Casper has served the Casper, Wyoming community for over 15 years. Our reputation has and always will be that of a close-knit family where your face and name are well-known. We believe in maintaining relationships that mean something; where you will be treated with the respect and care you deserve.
Whether you are seeking the best for your mom, a senior interested in securing your own future care, or someone who enjoys the companionship and wisdom of seniors—you have started in the right place. Our mission guides us in creating a senior services environment where seniors are in charge of their lives. We support each individual’s choices and desires to be healthy, continue to grow, and experience senior living to its fullest.
What is assisted living? Assisted living, on the whole, is still a relatively new concept. Originally created in the 1980s, assisted living was formed as a less expensive, more home-like alternative to the traditional nursing home.
Although regulations vary from state to state, assisted living provides a wide array of services designed to keep a senior as independent as possible, for as long as possible. In most cases, assisted living helps seniors stay more active, social, and engaged in life than they otherwise would be living alone. Assisted living provides the added security of 24-hour staff, assistance with medications, and communication between health care providers.
Benefits of assisted living include:
- Tailoring of services to the individual needs of the senior
- Maintenance of a senior's lifestyle (assistance with transportation, shopping, and recreation are just a few examples)
- Programs designed to keep a senior active and engaged in life and their surroundings
- Affordable alternative to the high cost of in-home care and nursing homes
- Extended "family" to care and watch out for the senior's safety and well-being
- Regular communication with family members
- Help prevent major disasters that sometimes happen when seniors live alone
Our Wellness services programs are based on best practices, and an elder-directed culture that encourages each elder to be directly involved with the care and services they receive. A detailed evaluation and interview is conducted prior to move in with the resident, family, primary care provider, and key members of our Wellness team. Elements of Live Well! include the elder-directed service plan; open-dining/nutrition evaluation; medication assistance; reporting wellness progress to primary health care provider and measuring fitness improvement, such as weight, blood pressure, and core strength; and a Ridgeline-designed fall prevention program.
We want you to be at ease at Garden Square Assisted Living of Casper. That's why we offer a wide number of services and amenities to give you not only the comforts of home - but peace of mind, knowing that you have premier staff on-site 24 hours a day 7 days a week assuring that the highest levels of senior care available in Casper, WY are at your fingertips.
- Pet friendly
- 24-hour on-site Certified Nursing Assistants
- 24-hour response system
- 24 hour staffing and security
- Licensed nurse on staff
- Nutritious, home style cuisine
- Activities and social events coordinated by our fun and enthusiastic activity director
- Scheduled transportation
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Apartment maintenance