The Marietta House Avila Court
Anchorage, AK - Assisted Living
Community size: Small (1-10)
The Marietta House Avila Court is an angelic assisted living community in Anchorage, Alaska. It is within scenic Anchorage County which is part of the Last Frontier.
Situated in the heart of Anchorages U-Med district, but nestled in a quiet street with peace and privacy, the Marietta House is the perfect place to be close to doctors visits and receive the personalized care you deserve. The Marietta House is a 5 bed, family oriented home with a focus on the personal and individualized care that only a smaller home can provide.
At The Marietta House we have only up to 5 residents allowing us to provide the individualized care and attention that your loved ones deserve. We're dedicated to fostering a healthy and engaging environment providing premier healthcare services and enriching activities. It’s this type of loving approach to senior living that makes The Marietta House feel like home.
Whether you or your loved one needs little or a great deal of assistance, The Marietta Hosue is the perfect community available to meet your needs. Assistance with daily activities such as dressing, eating,and cognative services are available 24 hours.
- Staff available to meet scheduled and unscheduled needs
- Staff available to provide 24-hour assistance with activities of daily living
- Assistance with bathing and dressing as needed
- Three nutritious meals a day and snacks between meals
- Full housekeeping services in residents' room
- Contracted transportation services available to residents
- Pharmacy, barber/beautician, and/or physical therapy services offered on-site
- Our staff is available to coordinate home health care visits from a nurse, physical therapist, occupational therapist, etc. if needed.
- Staff is available to assist residents who experience memory, orientation, or judgment losses.
- Individualized procedures for responding to a resident's medical emergency.
- Regular nurse visits to residents to provide medical checkups and maintain individual care plans