Frontier Assisted Living is an extraordinary assisted living community in Fairbanks, Alaska. It is within fetching Fairbanks North Star County which is part of the Last Frontier.
Assisted Living housing is a social environment with regular activities where non-medical caregivers can assist with the things that we normally do to remain functional around the house. We work with your care coordinator and Doctors to help implement a care plan specifically designed to you or your loved ones. You may have some idea of what non-medical in home care services you need help with today, but most clients are amazed at the variety of services that a caregiver can assist with to make you and your loved one more comfortable. Could you use a little help with the following?
- Ambulatory assistance
- Housekeeping (vacuuming, dusting, bathroom, kitchen)
- Personal laundry and linens make/change bed
- Doctors appointment transportation
- Technology to track care and medications
- Meal planning & preparation – according to taste/diet
- Weekly vitals monitoring
- On-Site 24 hour-a-day care and support
- Bathing & dressing
- Hair and grooming
- Skin care
- Continence care
In addition to basic Assisted Living care residents at Frontier can receive Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care in an upscale retirement community. Living at Frontier means access to a wider continuum of care services all under one roof allowing our residents to avoid moving even as health conditions change.
Whatever the extent of the memory loss or form of dementia, we know a person’s essence remains. Our mission at Frontier is to find ways to connect with and nurture that essence with caring personalized interactions. Our energies are put toward continuing to find ways to celebrate and elevate life.
At Frontier we care! Our residents enjoy spacious private rooms, superb dining, numerous activities and amenities, and most importantly are surrounded by staff that provide exceptional care and attention, one personal interaction at a time.
Frontier Dining program is a hallmark of our commitment to champion quality of life for all seniors. Eating is such an integral part of life and healthy delicious food just makes life better. Our Administrator was previously a chef and restaurateur and has personally championed this effort at Frontier. Our residents enjoy home-cooked meals prepared from scratch to support the unique nutritional needs of seniors, with snacks and beverages available throughout the day. Our table service dining room encourages social interaction and nurtures friendships.
Because living well includes physical, intellectual, spiritual and social engagement activities at Frontier present creative ways for our residents to stay active and productive. Residents enjoy regular art and exercise classes and love to play our piano. We often hit the road in the Frontier bus, and head for a cultural destination, swimming at the Rec Center, or scenic drives.
- Restaurant Style Fine Dining
- Memory Enhancing Activities
- Community Day Excursions
- Music & Pet Therapy
- Religious Services Transportation
- Social & Recreational Activities
- Aquatic Therapy (community pool)
- On-site 24-hour-a-day care
- Weekly vitals monitoring
- Activities of daily living assistance
- Medicaid waiver acceptance
- Military subsidy acceptance
- Long-term care insurance acceptance
- And many other services
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Raised Planter Beds for Gardening
- Activity Room & Work Out Room
- Fireplace & New High Quality Furnishings
- Flat Screen TV’s with full Cable in every room
- Housekeeping and Laundry
Care at Frontier is designed for one purpose – to help our residents enjoy their families and friends and remain independent and happier as they age!