Eagle's Wings is a superb assisted living community in North Pole, Alaska. It is within sublime Fairbanks North Star County which is part of the Last Frontier.
Eagles Wings assisted living home is a place where individuals will be loved and enjoy life with warm, welcoming relationships with people who are genuinely concerned for their welfare. We believe that all residents deserve a standard of excellence in quality care.
We receive each resident, treating them as if they were our own family. We interact appropriately with each resident and speak life and love to each person, engaging in activities within their interests.
Our goal is for Eagle’s Wings assisted living homes to have a family atmosphere where residents lives are encouraged, strengthened, and strongly supported through daily activities and interaction. We value the personal needs of each person, so personal care is attended daily. We groom, tend to hygiene, provide healthy meals, and provide assistance with medications. All these activities are essential to providing quality care for each individual.
Each employee is carefully screened to fit with our family atmosphere. We expect professionalism and a passionate desire to serve the needs of each resident. We put great effort in providing quality, appetizing, and nutritious meals.
Eagle’s Wings assisted living homes are designed to be a place of rest and joy in one’s journey. A place to build relationships and enjoy life. We believe that each individual should remain as independent as possible for as long as possible. We recognize the need to have alarms on our doors to safeguard, but not give the atmosphere of being “locked in”. They should have freedom to move about and have as much mobility as they are able.
We believe a family atmosphere is healthy and conductive to the mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual well being of each resident. For this reason, we employ quality team members and support the "Eden Philosophy".
Eagle’s Wings provides 24-hour protective oversight for ambulatory/non-ambulatory adults who have dementia, physical disabilities, mental and/or developmental disabilities who are in need of supportive care to include:
- A safe and caring environment.
- 24-hour monitoring of residents to ensure their safety and well-being.
- Assistance with the activities of daily living: walking, eating, dressing, bathing, toileting, and transferring between bed and chair.
- Assistance with instrumental activities of daily living: assisting with appointments, using the telephone, conducting business affairs, using public transportation, writing letters, providing for and engaging in recreational leisure activities.
- Assistance in obtaining personal services.
- Supervision of self-administration of medication, if needed.
- Planned facility and community activity programs.
- Transportation provided or arranged with family for appointments, church services and community events.
- Referral to medical and social services as needed.
- Furnishings to include bed, nightstand, dresser closet space, comfortable daytime seating and entertainment such as TV and games. Also provided are linens such as bedding and towels furnished weekly.
- Each bedroom has cable TV/phone hookups.
- Three meals per day plus snacks as needed, served at approximately 10am, 1pm, and 5pm, depending on current resident needs.
- There is a Chef for each home who does the cooking for all the residents (meals are prepared and served based on residents diets and desires).
- Weekly housekeeping services include vacuuming, dusting of furniture, changing bed linens, laundry, etc.
- On Call Nurse for questions/concerns for both homes.