Good Samaritan Society Mountain Home
Mountain Home, AR - Assisted Living
Community size: Large (26-100)
Good Samaritan Society Mountain Home is a terrific assisted living community in Mountain Home, Arkansas. It is within enticing Baxter County which is part of the Natural State.
Retirees are attracted to Mountain Home for its mild climate and natural beauty. Even though it is located minutes from shopping and medical facilities, Good Samaritan Society – Mountain Home features a secluded setting on 27 acres in the heart of the Ozarks. We provide a variety of services, ensuring that once you're part of the Good Samaritan Society, there will always be a caring option for you.
Twin homes/duplexes are residential buildings that contain two separate living units within the same structure. These comfortable, easy-living residences offer you the freedom you desire along with the security you need. This is your home to decorate any way you wish with your own furnishings.
The twin homes at Good Samaritan Society – Mountain Home offer all the advantages of a private home with a wide range of services and security.
Each home has more than 1,600 square feet of living space with two bedrooms, two baths, a patio and a garage.
Retirees recommend Mountain Home for its:
- Desirable climate with four seasons
- High-quality healthcare
- Friendly Southern lifestyle
- Spectacular views of the Ozark Mountains
- Clear mountain lakes and streams
- Three golf courses, including the nationally ranked five-star Big Creek Golf Country Club
- Social clubs, senior activity centers, churches, classes at Arkansas State University – Mountain Home, theaters, musical shows and other events
Our wellness programs promote a balanced and healthy lifestyle by focusing on six key dimensions: physical, spiritual, social, intellectual, emotional and vocational. Opportunities vary from educational seminars and fitness activities to social clubs and support groups. Good Samaritan Society – Mountain Home features exceptional therapy and wellness programs for our residents and clients at the Heinz-Willett Center for Well-being.
Good Samaritan Society – Mountain Home features exceptional therapy and wellness programs for our residents and clients, including:
- The Heinz-Willett Center for Well-being, which features post-acute rehabilitation, outpatient therapy, specialty Parkinson's programs, and many more services and amenities.
- Drums Alive – Golden Beats, a fitness program that combines the movements of aerobic dance with the rhythms of the drum to develop sensory motor reflexes and kinesthetic awareness.
- Warm Water Therapy – water aerobics, noon swim, circuit training and aqua yoga are all a part of our robust water therapy program.
- Well-being fitness programs – we offer exercise and fitness activities for all levels of capability. There is truly something for everyone.
Assisted living communities are licensed healthcare providers that offer residents housing, personal assistance, supportive services, and custom healthcare plans.
Residents live in apartments or residential units and don’t require around-the-clock nursing supervision. Staff members are accessible 24 hours a day.
Good Samaritan Society – Hillside Lodge provides a variety of assisted living services, including:
Regularly scheduled activities and events
- Shopping trips
- Exercise groups
- Bible study
- Music programs
- Health screenings
- Daily devotions
- Card groups
- Craft/hobby activities
- Holiday parties and socials
- Daily meals, plus snacks
- 24-hour staffing
- Chapel/religious services
- Social and recreational activities
- Spiritual activities
- Wellness activities
- Personal emergency response system
- Household services
- Well-being checks
- Providing reminders for appointments
- Scheduling/reminding about special events
- Going to movies, out to eat, etc.
- Clinical/healthcare services
- Medication management
- Support with self-administration of medications
- Administration of medications by staff
- Monitoring/recording medication usage
- Health condition and clinical monitoring
- Nursing assessments
- Scheduling doctor appointments
- Care and services review