Crown Point Retirement Center is a splendid assisted living community in Sheridan, Arkansas. It is within elegant Grant County which is part of the Natural State.
While this decision to remain in one’s home is not primarily about you — the son, daughter, grandchild, caregiver — exhaustion can be a good gauge of a decline in older adults’ ability to care for themselves. Keeping someone at home can require lots of hands-on support or care coordination, and this is time-consuming. If you or your loved one’s need for care is becoming unmanageable or if there are feelings of a collective strain regarding caregiving activities, it may be time to start looking at other options.
Our administrative and directorial staff has almost a century of combined experience bringing extensive knowledge and a wide range of skills. Superior personal care, a clean and well maintained property, delicious & nutritious meals, a caring and enriching atmosphere, and reliable, first-rate services are the expectation, not the exception.
Relationship based care allows our staff to familiarize themselves with the individual needs and preferences of each of our residents.
- Personal Care Plans
- Medication management
- Healthcare coordination & transportation
- Vital signs tracking
- Diabetes management
- Around-the-clock nursing staff
- Home health services access
- Personal hygiene assistance
Our top priority is always the safety and security of our residents.
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Locked apartments
- Full-time supervision
- Emergency planning system
- Emergency preparedness trained staff
- Regularly scheduled safety drills
To help manage the everyday responsibilities of life our detail-oriented staff is there to step in and help out.
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen service
- Laundry mat for residents
- Personal laundry service available
- Daily trash removal
- Daily towel service
- Beauty & Barber Shop
- Scheduled shopping/concierge service
The design of Crown Point brings the comfort of home into an inviting, close-knit community.
- One bedroom and 4 studio apartment designs
- Spacious living areas
- Extra-wide hallways
- Easy to navigate floor plan
- Large common areas
- Multiple covered patios
We seek to provide all the things that would be expected at home.
- Basic cable & internet
- Individually controlled thermostat
- Scheduled transportation
- Community library
- Formal dining room
- Interfaith Chapel
- Relaxing well manicured courtyard
Home-style meals are prepared 3 times daily using fresh ingredients and served in a restaurant-like atmosphere.
- Certified Dietary Manager on staff
- Nutritious snacks available between meals
- Heart-healthy menu options
- A la carte options
- Meal tray room delivery
- Holiday & special occasion meals
- Guest meals
A wide range of social, recreational & spiritual activities are offered to create opportunities to bring residents, their families, and staff together.
- Daily activities
- Regularly scheduled events & outings
- 24-hour family and guest access
- Pets welcome (conditional- click here to see pet policy)
Our signature activities program is built around 8 categories of engagement and involvement:
- Express Yourself
- AIM- Advocate, Influence & Mentor
- Living Well
- Having a Blast
A shared commitment amongst our staff and residents to one another and the property creates a true sense of belonging.
- Dedicated & attentive staff
- Stimulating & engaging activities program
- Welcoming, home-like atmosphere
- Community involvement opportunities
- Resident satisfaction surveys
Our design team is currently searching for photos to post for this listing. If you represent this community and would like photos to appear sooner, please contact us at photos@FindContinuingCare.com.