Ocean Senior Care is located in beautiful Garden Lakes in Avondale City, Arizona. Ocean Senior Care Home offers a full range of assisted living services for residents requiring help with daily life. Ocean Senior Care offers services specifically tailored to meet the individual needs of residents, including help with showering, dressing, toileting and meal assistance. Professional, licensed caregivers are on hand 24/7 to provide nurturing care.
From the moment you pass through the front security door, we want you and your loved ones to FEEL WELCOME! Our accommodations feature high ceilings throughout, and you'll notice that pleasing artwork graces all our walls. From the light-filled living room to spacious dining room with TV area, and accommodating outdoor spaces, we always want our residents to feel comfortable during their time with us...whether a few days or many years. Our large, comfortable bedrooms have flexible designs, new coordinated furniture and windows that let in plenty of light.
- Three delicious meals and snacks are served daily in a home-like atmosphere. Residents are offered a variety of choices at each meal.
- Families and friends are invited to take part in the care of residents for birthdays, anniversaries or any other special occasion...or can "drop in" any time.
- Administration of medication is included at no additional cost!
- Daily housekeeping and linen services are provided.
- Daily activities are offered, and families are invited to share life experiences with the resident by participating in social programs.
- Customized care plans for each resident are developed by licensed nurses and an interdisciplinary team in conjunction with the resident and associated physicians. This customized plan of care is updated regularly to accommodate any changes in health status or personal needs.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services are provided on an outpatient basis, as needed.
Shortly after admission to our facility, we will meet with our new resident and their family members to develop a Service Plan. This will make sure our resident receives the unique services his or her individual situation requires. When a resident is not able to effectively communicate, family members are heavily relied upon to for key information & insights needed to help make our residents feel comfortable and able to thrive.
A broad spectrum of information is taken into consideration in the development of the Service Plan -- from medical data such a medical diagnosis and prior level of function, to personal information such as likes & dislikes, religious preferences, social & family support mechanisms/expectations and personal history & interests. Our residents' needs are always at the center of our consideration!
Every effort is made to schedule the Service Plan Meeting to accommodate the availability of the resident and their family. This ensures that everyone participates in the development of the plan to the fullest extent possible. Family members and/or other additional responsible parties are encouraged to attend this meeting, which is typically conducted in the first or second week of residence.
Ocean Senior Care home is a place where residents and their families feel loved, safe and comfortable. By creating an empowered, professional work environment, our employees and associates are free to fully meet the needs of our residents every day.
We are committed to renewing our residents' health and hopes for the future by blending a superior level of attention and service with care that truly comes from the heart.