The Paradise Assisted Living Home
Paradise Valley, AZ - Assisted Living
Community size: Small (1-10)
The Paradise Assisted Living Home is a sensational assisted living community in Paradise Valley, Arizona. It is within perfect Maricopa County which is part of the Grand Canyon State.
When your loved one is no longer able to live alone,The Paradise Assisted Living Home is a place where they will be well cared for, engaged, and prayed for. Our on-call licensed nurses are available as needed with around-the-clock caregivers who provide assistance with medical monitoring and activities of daily living.
Residents receive dignified and compassionate assisted care, meals, medication management, and various levels of medical care. Our supportive services at The Paradise provides vibrancy, Christ’s love, and hope for families and our residents. Here, you’ll find a caring staff and a warm, comfortable environment filled with activities to suit every personality and need.
Paradise’s assistance and supportive living include:
- Nursing service Medication management
- Care with dressing and bathing
- Laundry rooms
- On-site dietitian to support creative and healthy menus
- Live Well Program supporting whole-person wellness
- Care for conditions such as incontinence and diabetes, on-call PT/OT and speech therapy, on-call lab visits, and scheduled medical transportation.
DAILY LIVING MET THROUGH:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and medication management
- Memory supported living
- Balanced and nutritious meal three times a day and snacks when you want them.
- Daily Life Enrichment, including seated exercise, Chaplain services, intergenerational activities, movie nights, outdoor gardens
- Respite Stay – stay for as little or long as you need.
- Technology Resources for living with assistance needs
- Therapy Kitchen for Memory Care Living
We know caregivers need support. We know that you need time to care for yourself, and through our Respite Care program, your loved one can stay temporarily at The Paradise.
Your ability to take care of and provide support to your loved one is only as good as you feel.
Let us support you with our Respite care program.
DEDICATED MEMORY LIVING
We are here to lift that burden and allow you to be family
If your loved one ever faces loss in cognitive living, the meaningful engagement found at The Paradise will give you peace in knowing they are cared for in a loving and safe environment.
Millions of Americans suffer from some form of memory loss and are cared for by family members who are navigating each day in silence.
At The Paradise, we understand! We are here to lift that burden and allow you to be family. Our philosophy of engaging, actively supporting, and purpose-driven activities brings safety and meaning to those with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Licensed facility & staff
- Live-in caretakers & 24/7 support
- Activities of Daily Living
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s support
- Comprehensive medication management
- Homemade & healthy meals, & snacks
- Daily housekeeping & laundry
- Beautiful, residential home
- Spacious, clean, & comfortable
- In-home services available including medical, dental, therapeutic, health & wellness,beauty,
- hospice, religious & spiritual, & more
- Affordable, all-inclusive pricing
- Fully furnished, private bedrooms
- Private, handicap accessible bathrooms
- In-home doctor visits (monthly & as needed)
- “Nursing Care Plan” updated quarterly
- In-home activities including performing arts, exercise, reading, & games
- Transportation available
- Cable & high-speed Internet
- Flexible visiting hours
- Indoor & outdoor social areas