Casa De Vida Living is a first-class assisted living community in Phoenix, Arizona. It is within exceptional Maricopa County which is part of the Grand Canyon State.
We provide 3 nutritious home cooked meals that are tailored to the residences diet with snacks. There are daily assisted activities, table games, puzzles, music, physical exercise, gardening, crafts, scrape booking, cooking /barbecue/themed party’s, knitting and custom activities so every one can participate.
Our Mission at Casa De Vida Living is to create a positive impact in our residents' lives by providing quality care, respect, dignity and love in a family atmosphere.
- 24 hour awake staff
- Supervision with bathing, dressing feeding and medication
- Training in Alzheimer's, Dementia and Parkinson’s
- Assisted Daily Activity's
- RN on staff
- Available transportation to and from doctor appointments
- Custom home cooked meals according to residence diet
- Laundry and Housekeeping
- ADA and Department of Health services approved home
- English and Spanish speaking staff
- Private Rooms Available