Caring For Loved Ones. Assisted Living Homes are state-licensed facilities nestled in a quiet neighborhood in Scottsdale, Arizona. Conveniently located close to hospitals, malls, parks, restaurants, churches and synagogues.
We create a warm and safe environment for older adults who want to live in a home-like setting. Our respect for each residents individuality and dignity is at the center of all we do. To maintain an enriched quality of life, each resident receives personalized care and service. A variety of social and recreational activities help build meaningful friendships and improve self-esteem. Our Residence is a place where independence, dignity and privacy are respected. A place to call home.
- Dependable, respectful, trained care givers.
- Private rooms, secured facility.
- Delicious and well-balanced home cooked meals and snacks.
- Special diets and food preferences can be accommodated.
- Full in-house laundry and housekeeping.
- Daily varied social and recreational activities and outings.
- Assistance in activities of daily living such as eating, bathing, dressing, ambulation.
- Medication monitoring and administration if needed.
- Birthdays and holiday celebrations.
- Cable TV in every room.
Our commitment is to provide dignified comfort and security for your loved one, while respecting and preserving their privacy, individuality and uniqueness.