Gloria's Assisted Living is an extraordinary assisted living community in Tucson, Arizona. It is within enjoyable Pima County which is part of the Grand Canyon State.
Gloria's Assisted Living LLC is conveniently located in a quiet residential area in southeast Tucson, AZ, close to St. Joseph's Hospital, Park Mall and restaurants.
Gloria's Assisted Living is known for it's comfortable and welcoming family atmosphere. Among the services included are:
- 24/7 onsite certified caregivers, knowledgeable and experienced in Alzheimer's and Dementia care
- Medication management and administration (as prescribed by a physician)
- Incontinence care
- 3 daily home-cooked meals, snacks available at all times
- Homemade soups
- Fresh fruits and fresh vegetables available
- Assistance with showering/bathing/dressing/grooming, as needed
- Hospice/Home Health Care (as prescribed by a physician)
- Assistance with ambulation/transferring/turning, as needed
- All residents treated with respect and dignity at all times
Gloria's Assisted Living is known for providing the "comforts of home" which include:
- Cool air conditioning throughout the home
- Daily activities that include games, puzzles, movie, popcorn and music.
- Newspapers (current events)
- Covered patio to enjoy outdoors
- WIFI, TV, cable available in bedrooms
- Sitting exercises
- Onsite podiatry available
- Onsite Nurse Practitioner available
- Family home environment