Venezia Place Assisted Living is located in northwest Tucson, conveniently close to NorthWest Hospital, doctors offices, Foothills Mall, and many restaurants.
Among the many reasons Venezia Place Assisted Living should be the choice for you or your loved one is the personal attention given to each individual resident.
Residents at Venezia Place routinely express their appreciation for the special attention and care they receive. They know that caregivers truly care for them, and that they are in a safe, secured environment where they are able to age in place, surrounded by capable, certified staff 24 hours a day.
Venezia Place Assisted Living is a family owned and operated business with more than 15 years of experience, who love what they do!
Venezia Place Assisted Living is an 8 bedroom, 4 bath home offering private and semi-private rooms. Rooms may be furnished with a bed, recliner, and TV with cable, or residents may prefer to furnish their own rooms as desired.
There is is a lovely, large patio for residents and guests to enjoy year- round. The home offers a warm, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere for all residents to enjoy, and the caregivers take pride in making each resident comfortable.
- 3 home-cooked, health-conscious meals daily
- Snacks available at any time
- Special diets, as prescribed by a physician
- Onsite nail care, hair care, make-up (fees may apply)
- Onsite podiatry, as prescribed by a physician
- Home-health care and Hospice services onsite
- 24/7 Certified caregivers onsite to assist in all levels of care
- Assistance with ambulation, transferring, lifting and turning in bed
- Wide hallways to accommodate walkers and wheelchairs
- Large, walk-in shower
- Daily activities including games, puzzles, music and news
- Housekeeping and laundry regularly
- Medication administration, as prescribed by a physician
- Opportunity for each resident to age in place, and staff that will treat you with dignity and respect