Located in beautiful Northwest Tucson, Villa De Hope overlooks the Catalina mountains from almost every room in the home. Villa De Hope is located close to hospitals, physician's offices, as well as shopping and restaurants. The home provides the ultimate in personal care for you or your family member.
Villa de Hope is an exquisitely decorated, luxury assisted living home in the Tucson foothills. The owner has proudly owned and operated assisted living homes since 1996. Villa de Hope has been home to men and women who have come from all over the world to experience the personalized, warm and loving care that Villa de Hope offers.
In addition to it's rich history and excellent location, the home offers services and activities not found in all assisted living homes. Besides the gorgeous views of the Catalina mountains, the home offers a lovely warmly decorated library, and a large activity room with a grand piano.
Villa de Hope takes pride in providing excellent staff-to-resident ratio, with two caregivers on duty at all times. Residents are able to age in place, and staff are able to provide any care required for increased needs of the resident. Home health, physical and occupational therapy, and hospice services are provided as prescribed by a physician.
Villa de Hope offers luxury and fine living in an exquisitely decorated Northwest Tucson home. There are 7 large bedrooms, 5 of which have private bathrooms. Artwork lines the long, wide hallways, which are all easily accessible for wheelchairs and walkers. There are mountain views from each bedroom in the home. Various activities include piano concerts by local musicians, games, puzzles, cards, and discussions of current news with residents who enjoy that.
Each bedroom in the home opens to a beautifully decorated inner court, through their own glass French door. The home offers multiple areas to walk by landscaped gardens and to observe the beautiful swimming pool area.
- Friendly, caring staff
- Many opportunities to socialize with other residents, and private areas to spend time with your family
- All areas of the large home are wheelchair accessible
- Caregivers provide residents' medications
- Beauty salon services onsite
- Podiatry services offered and provided onsite
- Warmly decorated, quiet library
- Individual laundry services done weekly, and as needed
- Wifi available in every bedroom
- Television hookup in each bedroom available
- Unfurnished and furnished rooms
- Large bedrooms and closets
- Outside covered patios and lovely gazebo
- Families are welcome at all times