A & E Residential Care is a quaint assisted living community in Claremont, California. It is within storied Los Angeles County which is part of the Golden State.
A&E Residential Care in beautiful Claremont, California is a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE) licensed by the State of California. We are a general facility with two private rooms with the owner residing onsite. Located in a quiet, comfortable neighborhood, A&E features beautiful landscaping in a tranquil setting. For those looking for an intimate environment and close care only a small facility can offer, A&E is a must see.
A&E Residential Care is committed to providing excellent services to our residents.
- Twenty-four (24) hour care and supervision, seven (7) days per week, all year long.
- Private resident bedrooms, which include comfortable and suitable bedroom furniture and home-like furnishings.
- Three (3) meals per day and in-between meal snacks at least twice per day, or as needed.
- Modified diets are available upon request, as ordered by the resident's physician, and in consultation with a dietary consultant.
- Laundry service (does not include dry cleaning).
- Basic housekeeping, including cleaning of the resident's room at least once per week or more frequently, if needed.
- Assistance with showers and bathing, at least weekly, or more frequently, if needed.
- Fresh linen changes at least weekly, or more frequently, if needed.
- Bedside care, including meal service, for minor or temporary illnesses or per the resident's request.
- Care and supervision for residents with mild cognitive impairment and/or dementia.
- Assistance in arranging for transportation to and from medical & dental appointments. The responsible party or an approved representative may choose to provide their own transportation for resident appointments. A planned activity program with assistance in arranging for transportation to participate in community events or activities outside of the facility.
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), including, but not limited to bathing, dressing, hygiene, grooming, eating skills, and mobility tasks.
- Daily assistance with taking medications as ordered by the resident's physician, including prescription, non-prescription, and PRN medications.
- On-going observation of the resident to identify and report on any changes in condition. Changes in condition will be reported to the resident's physician, responsible party, and Licensing, if applicable.
- Supportive services as determined by the resident assessment, or by physician's orders, or by any licensed medical professional.
- Basic cable or satellite service and internet in the common living room area and in each resident room (Note: licensee provides the televisions in each bedroom).