Aspen Ridge Alzheimers Special Care Center
Grand Junction, CO - Assisted Living, Memory Care
Community size: Large (26-100)
Aspen Ridge Alzheimer's Special Care Center is located in the beautiful western slope city of Grand Junction, CO. Our thoughtfully designed community offers astounding views of Grand Mesa, one of the world's largest flat-topped mountains. Aspen Ridge Alzheimer's Special Care Center is a part of the JEA Senior Living family of assisted living and memory care communities. JEA Senior Living is a privately owned and operated management company whose expertise spans over 30 years in over 50 care facilities. JEA is known for assembling the very best in the industry to deliver quality services to our residents.
Often the mental demands of those struggling with Alzheimer's disease can take over the emotional needs of this population. But at Aspen Ridge Alzheimer's Special Care Center in Grand Junction, CO we keep the emotional needs and feelings of your loved one at the very center of what we do.
Our exclusive Meaningful Moments® program is specifically designed to help meet the needs of those residents with memory loss. We begin by finding out the life story of each individual by finding out their preferences, likes, dislikes and cherished memories. By adding details and preferences from the residents' life stories into their day we can build comfort and a sense of meaning for each resident individually. The result is a familiar atmosphere for your loved one.
Our residents have access to a whole host of amenities and programming options to help keep them active and engaged in daily life.
There are excursions to restaurants and shopping, arts and crafts classes, movie nights and many chances for family and holiday celebrations. Our Meaningful Moments® program, paired with our active and engaged staff members, Aspen Ridge Alzheimer's Special Care Center brings together the very best Alzheimer's care in Grand Junction, CO.
Memory Care Services
- Pre-admission home visit and assessment
- Specially trained staff to assist with all aspects of care while maximizing and encouraging independence
- A fully supervised, success-oriented activities program
- Regularly scheduled social events with family involvement welcomed
- Three nutritious meals served daily, with snacks available throughout the day
- Supervised outings to nearby points of interest
- Furnished linens and routine housekeeping
- Comfortable, attractively decorated living rooms, activity rooms, and private conversation areas
- Cable TV and fireplace in living rooms
- Beautifully landscaped secured courtyard with walking areas
- Individualized service plans
- Electronically monitored security system
- TV and phone outlets in all resident rooms
- Support groups, educational programs, and referral services
The Aspen Ridge Alzheimer's Special Care Center of Grand Junction, CO is designed to offer long-term residential options as well as respite services to families seeking short-term care for those impacted by Alzheimer’s, dementia and memory issues. Arranged into private and semi-private accommodations, our assisted living environment offers the benefit of our distinctive and compassionate emphasis on “Meaningful Moments®”, assisting families through the recovery process and allowing for caregiver relief. We are committed to “honoring the experience of aging” at Aspen Ridge Alzheimer's Special Care Center and ensure that each resident’s life story is incorporated into an individual respite care design, thereby distinguishing our dementia care services and provisions in the Western Colorado region.