The Courtyard of Loveland is a fine assisted living community in Loveland, Colorado. It is within charming Larimer County which is part of the Centennial State.
The Courtyard of Loveland has been been open for more than 25 years. Our dedicated and qualified care team has been able to maintain exceptional care performance under the direction of a Licensed Director and Registered Nurse for both active seniors and seniors who need more assistance and care as they age.
The Courtyard is located in a quiet, safe, residential neighborhood and offers both indoor and a blooming outdoor living environment.
Our rooms are offered at All Inclusive Rates with monthly charge for medication administration if required.
On site Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy is available as an integral part of helping residents maintain a healthy lifestyle and is designed to meet their specific needs through education and treatment for pain and/or movement issues. Residents furnish and decorate their own rooms to individual taste. Free WiFi internet and local digital television channels are basic services in each room. Private cable television and telephone services are available.
Flavorful and nutritious meals are prepared in our state of art kitchen. Our delicious home cooked meals using fresh ingredients are served 3 times a day. Our signature hydration program is designed to ensure residents stay hydrated along with snacks provided to their rooms three times a day.
The Courtyard of Loveland has a dedicated Life Enhancement Coach whose planned activity and art therapy programs ensure each resident has an opportunity to participate in a variety of meaningful activities that enrich the mind, body, and spirit. Or, if a resident prefers, they can curl up with a good book or take a brisk walk in our large outdoor protected yard space.
We offer activities seven days a week, year-round including:
- Exercise class every weekday morning
- Group brain exercises:
- Crossword Puzzles
- "Word in a word" game
- "Name 10" game
- "What's in the bag" game
- "Things in common" game
- Physical activities:
- Mini basketball
- Bean-bag toss
- Ring toss
- Educational activities:
- This month in review
- History of special events/holidays
- Health eduction seminars
- Group outings:
- Shopping trips
- Museum visits
- "Lunch Bunch"
- Scenic drives
- Visits from therapy dogs
- Making crafts and decorations for special events
- In-house performances from local musicians
Assisted Living Amenities and Services
- 24/7 staff oversight and assistance
- Personal care assistance
- Registered Nurse oversight and monthly clinical assessment
- Incontinence care guidance
- Weekly housecleaning service and daily touchup
- Personal weekly laundry service
- Wander Guard Alert System
- Pharmacy service
- Three healthy chef prepared meals a day
- Unique hydration program
- Between meal snacks delivered to resident rooms three times a day
- Medication management
- On site physician services
- On site foot care available
- On site physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- On site beauty and barber shop
- Cable television
- Dedicated Activities Coordinator
- Creative full time activities and wellness and fitness programs
- Community and outdoor outings and events
- Daily exercise classes
- Educational events
- Music/dance programs
- Weekly therapeutic art classes
- Outdoor activities
- Emergency call light system in each room
- Free WiFi internet
- Courtesy telephone dedicated for resident use
- Smoke Detectors
- Automatic fire sprinkler system