Lakeview Commons is an intimate 50-bed community named after its beautiful location nestled near Lake Loveland and the Benson Sculpture Park. Operating since June 2000, Lakeview is the only Assisted Living in Columbine Health System to accept Medicaid.We offer short-term, respite stays, and long term care. Our 3 different private room sizes offer flexibility with each featuring a kitchenette, walk-in closet, and lovely living space. Lakeview also boasts one of the best views of Loveland's July 4th Firework Display!
Assisted Living is about more than a helping hand; it's about promoting overall well-being and independence by means of a person-centered approach to aging. Residents enjoy opportunities to stay active, eat well, explore new relationships, connect with neighbors, and achieve personal goals every day. Our Assisted living facilities offer personal care for older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living.
Lakeview Commons offers medication administration, laundry services, and general care provided by our attentive and trained care providers and Qualified Medication Administration Personnel (QMAP). Our nurses are available 8 hours a day and are on-call 24/7. They work closely with the residents, care providers, QMAP's and other services.
Our activities department works meticulously to provide activities for all interests and abilities, including; recreation, community outings, spiritual programs, brain games, arts and crafts, bingo, as well as, happy hour, and entertainment.
Housekeeping and maintenance staff ensures a clean and safe environment for every resident, staff, and their families. Lakeview also hosts an array of support services for added convenience including; a physician, nurse practitioner, ophthalmologist, podiatrist, physical, occupational, and speech therapies, as well as, a full service beauty salon/ barber shop.
At Lakeview Commons, we value each resident as an individual and consider their care plan and needs as such. We welcome you to explore our facility and see for yourself why our families "recommend Lakeview Commons whenever they can!"
- Choice of three room sizes and two levels of care
- Kitchenette with small refrigerator
- Walk-in closet
- Wireless call system to notify staff of need for assistance
- Individual thermostat for air conditioning and heat
- Bathroom with walk-in shower, fold down shower bench, and hand-held shower head
- Phone and cable ready; no service initiation required
- Blinds on all windows
- Small animals allowed
- Activity room with kitchen
- Living room with fireplace
- Lounge areas
- Whirlpool tub
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Outdoor patios and landscaped areas with flower beds
- Therapy room with exercise equipment
- Resident computer
- Medication administered by Qualified Medication Administration Personnel
- Assistance scheduling and reminders for medical appointments
- Monthly blood pressure, weight, and nutritional status checks
- Invitations to meals and activities
- Personal care providers
- Licensed nurse on staff
- Assistance with activities of daily living:
- Bathing - Dressing - Grooming
- Housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Transportation to medical appointments in Fort Collins and Loveland
- Seven days a week
- Exercise program
- Social events
- Resident council
- Dining service committee
- Educational, cultural and spiritual programs
- Individual and group activities
- Community outings
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Registered Dietician on staff
- Dining room with outdoor patio
- Private dining room
- Restaurant-style dining
- Salad bar
- Beverage bar available 24 hours a day
Our design team is currently searching for photos to post for this listing. If you represent this community and would like photos to appear sooner, please contact us at photos@FindContinuingCare.com.