Chateau at Rifle is an extraordinary assisted living community in Rifle, Colorado. It is within charming Garfield County which is part of the Centennial State.
Assisted Living provides a wide range of comfortable and affordable options tailored to individual needs. Assisted Living is more economical than nursing home care and often delays or eliminates the need for admission to a nursing home.
The Chateau at Rifle is a beautifully appointed home designed for an active senior lifestyle with wide hallways, no steps, and private apartments. Our home is dedicated to creating a warm, cheerful, and attentive atmosphere for seniors in the Rifle area.
Well-trained professional staff members are available just a moment away twenty-four hours every day. Socialization is a positive force in wellness for seniors, and meals enjoyed in our gracious dining room and the social activities provided enhance health and longevity of our seniors.
Family and friends are always welcome to come share a meal or join in an activity.
- Individualized Care
- 24-Hour staff supervision for safety and security
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Housekeeping service
- 3 Nutritious home-cooked meals served each day
- Assistance in obtaining home healthcare services
- Assistance in appointment and transportation scheduling
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal services
- Medication assistance
- Social activities
- Assistance with ambulation
- Individualized care planning
- Private apartments
- Paid utilities
- Parking for resident vehicles
- Cable TV and telephone hook-ups
- Smoke alarms and sprinkler systems
- Computer access for residents
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning
Our design team is currently searching for photos to post for this listing. If you represent this community and would like photos to appear sooner, please contact us at photos@FindContinuingCare.com.