Victorian Gardens Residential Care Home is a superb assisted living community in Plainville, Connecticut. It is within pleasing Hartford County which is part of the Constitution State.
Victorian Gardens is family-owned and operated. We treat every resident like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services come with a personal touch.
We are family owned and operated with over 40 years of experience in healthcare. Our goal is to treat your loved one as we would treat our own.
Victorian Gardens is licensed by the State of Connecticut as an Elderly Residential Care Home. We offer private seniors personal assistance with the activities of daily living. The attendant assists with bathing, grooming, dressing, and medication assistance. If further assistance is needed, we will help make contact with home care agencies.
At Victorian Gardens we’ll give you senior living with dignity in a true, home-like setting. Independent and gracious living, while providing assistance with respect. Assistance with daily living activities.
Victorian Gardens' goal is to provide our elderly seniors service with dignity, compassion, respect, and the personal assistance they need in a small, home-based environment. Victorian Gardens has a maximum capacity of 24 clients.
Most of the apartments are small studio types and are set up with a 5-foot kitchenette complete with a microwave, cocktail sink, waist-high refrigerator, and cabinets. Most rooms have a private bathroom with a walk in shower. All come furnished, but home furnishings are welcome. Phone is wired in room and is residents responsibility. All rooms have call for aide pull cords in room and bath along with hand grab bars and railings.
We have a variety of services including:
- Private Clients accepted
- Supervision 24 hours per day 7 days per week
- Assistance with organizing medical appointments
- Respite services / Short term stays
- No long term contract required.
- Three well-balanced home style cooked meals, daily and healthy snacks. (Family always welcome!)
- Housekeeping & laundry services.
- Private family/ meeting/ living room
- In house Hair Salon
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy, as well as, Homecare option available on site through Home Care Agency.
- Certified medication management staff.
- Supervision and assistance with self- administered medications.
- Sit down showers.
- Call system in every room and bathroom.
- Central air conditioning and backup generator.
- No hidden fees/ charges.
- Recreation activities include: Coffee/ & tea socials, WII, billiards, birthday parties, holiday parties, bingo, arts & crafts, movies, live music and much more.