Oneota Village is an extraordinary assisted living community in Decorah, Iowa. It is within lively Winneshiek County which is part of the Hawkeye State.
Oneota Village Assisted Living is an 18-unit living complex featuring a distinct one bedroom type apartment, size 588 sq.ft., three levels of care based on individual needs, generous amenities and services, as well as additional options to accommodate lifestyle choices. Oneota Village Assisted Living focuses on wellness and keeping tenants as independent as possible.
Certified by the state of Iowa, ABCM Independent & Assisted Living is our long-term care option that combines housing, supportive services, personalized assistance with activities of daily living, and health care. Seniors who choose this option receive assistance customized to their individual needs, and benefits that enrich their lives and promote independence and well-being. ABCM Corporation's approach to independent and assisted living provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some supportive services or limited help with daily activities, but still wish to remain in an autonomous environment within their local communities.
ABCM's approach to independent and assisted living provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with daily activities, but still wish to remain active, vibrant individuals in their preferred routines and local community.
- ADA accessible bathrooms with shower and fold-down seat
- Emergency call system
- Furnished and unfurnished rooms available
- Individual climate control
- Monitored smoke and fire protection
- Utilities: heat, electricity, sewer/water, garbage/recycling pickup
- One bedroom apartment type
- Full kitchen with stove, refrigerator and microwave
- Laundry facilities
- Private mailboxes
- Secured entrance with intercom system
- Smoke-free facility
- Unique dining & living rooms
- Activity room
- Enclosed courtyard
Care & Services
- Access to 24-hour nursing care
- Access to Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Daily reminders and assurance checks
- Errands and shopping
- Group outings and activities
- Housekeeping service
- Laundry service
- Medication assistance
- Multiple menu choices
- Nursing services
- Personal care assistance
- Complimentary transportation, by appointment
- Assistance to appointments
Our design team is currently searching for photos to post for this listing. If you represent this community and would like photos to appear sooner, please contact us at photos@FindContinuingCare.com.