Streamside Assisted Living
Nampa, ID - Assisted Living, Memory Care
Community size: Large (26-100)
Streamside is proud to be a locally owned and operated assisted living center in Nampa, ID. Streamside is owned by William and Nancy Hines who set out in 1991 to create assisted living facilities of uncompromising care and quality. At Streamside we consider it a privilege to care for our residents and support their families.
Assisted Living is a unique combination of residential housing, personalized services, and health care. It is designed to respond to the individual needs of senior adults who need help with activities of daily living, but who do not need the skilled medical care provided in a nursing home. Assisted living care promotes maximum independence and dignity for each resident, and encourages the involvement of a resident’s family, neighbors, and friends.
Streamside Assisted Living offers assisted and retirement center living to seniors in Idaho. Our level of expertise and care won’t be found anywhere else. You may hear about other kinds of senior living options, but after visiting our center you won’t be looking anywhere else.
Assisted living residences are also called residential care facilities, adult living facilities, personal care homes, catered living facilities, retirement homes, homes for the aged, or community residences.
No matter what you call it, assisted living is a unique combination of residential housing, personalized services and health care.
Assisted living is designed to respond to the individual needs of senior adults who need help with activities in their daily life, but who do not need the in-depth medical care provided by a nursing home.
Our assisted living center in Nampa promotes maximum independence and dignity for each resident. Senior living centers encourage the involvement of a resident’s family, neighbors, and friends too.
At Streamside, it is important that our residents are receiving just that. We foster a community where care and communication are an integral part of the environment at Streamside Assisted Living.
- Safe, barrier-free private bathrooms
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinkler system
- All utilities except telephone
- Month-to-month rent rather than a lease or buy-in
- Weekly housekeeping
- Three delicious daily meals served restaurant style
- Simple reminder service for scheduled meals, appointments and activities
- 24-hour staff for supervision and assistance
- Regular monitoring for general health and well being
- Monthly blood pressure, weight and nutritional status checks
- Social, educational, and recreational programs
- Scheduled Transportation
- Complimentary tray service during temporary periods of illness
Streamside is an assisted living community that helps residents maintain a sense of dignity and independence in a warm, home-like atmosphere.
The apartments at Streamside are unfurnished, which allows each resident to express his or her own individuality. Suggestions for furnishings are: personal items such as toiletries, bed linens, bedspreads, pillows, and bath rugs; and furniture such as a bed, recliner chair, rocker, sofa or love seat, bookshelf, table and chairs, knick-knack shelf, dresser, chest of drawers, wall hangings, radio, television, computer, bedside stand and telephone.
- 24-hour emergency response system, monitored by on-site staff
- Scheduled transportation system
- A large array of activities that make it fun and easy to stay active and sharp
- Living independently in your private home, and still have the company from friends of common age and interests
- Weekly housekeeping, personal laundry services, yard work, and maintenance provided by professional staff
- Three delicious and nutritious daily meals served restaurant style or by special order to accommodate specific dietary requirements