Discover your brand-new home at Arbor Trace. Dynamic senior living right in the heart of Richmond, Indiana. You can be you at Arbor Trace. It’s a Richmond landmark. It’s rich in history, founded on values and built on community ties. The perfect place? We absolutely think it is. You’ll love the convenience.
Assisted Living. Rehabilitation. Skilled Nursing. Memory Support. All in one place. Oh, and we’ll throw in bistros, a movie theater, a beauty salon and outdoor patios. Why? Because you’re awesome and deserve the best. That’s why. During your stay, explore our rehabilitation programs. It’s the perfect time to start a new routine. Find your strength and see results. Stay healthy and happy. At Arbor Trace, we’ll help you be the best version of you.
Never miss a thing. Take a look at our events and activities on campus. There’s always something going on, so plan out your schedule. It’s your one stop for all things happening at Arbor Trace.
Want the best? We’re on it. Sometimes a little extra help is all you need. That’s why you can count on assisted living at Arbor Trace. You can be you. And our caring staff is there around-the-clock. Enjoy apartment homes that are spacious, comfortable and private. Have friends and family over. Relax at your own pace. And guess what? Bring your furry friend! Dogs and cats are welcome (because they’re part of the family, too). You can also take advantage of all the activities, health services and extras Arbor Trace has to offer. This is an experience designed around you.
“Welcome to Main Street.” Our interior is modeled after old Main Street in Richmond, Indiana. Arbor Trace will take you back in time, and you won’t find this anywhere else. A restaurant-style bistro, large outdoor patios, beautiful water fountain, library and movie theater. To take a peek inside, check out our virtual tour. At The Bistro, located on our Main Street, residents select from a frequently-changing menu, daily specials, a full salad bar and dessert cart. With so many delicious options to choose from, dining at The Bistro is as much about the experience as about the nutrition.
SeniorWell and Health Drive are exclusive health services for Arbor Trace residents. SeniorWell specializes in dentistry while Health Drive focuses on audiology, optometry and podiatry, plus a quarterly mental health service. With the latest technology, SeniorWell and Health Drive provide residents with instant results on site, up-to-date patient information and real-time status of deliveries.
- Restaurant-style dining
- Private dining room
- Theater/community room
- Music room
- Fireside lounge
- Park-like, 38-acre campus
- Private one-bedroom apartment
- Kitchen with sink, refrigerator, microwave and range
- Bath with walk-in shower, seat and grab bar
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors, sprinklers and fire alarm
- Month-to-month apartment rental
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in The Bistro
- Weekly housekeeping and daily touch-up
- Weekly linen laundry service, plus complimentary laundry room in each residential neighborhood
- Maintenance of apartments, community and grounds
- Utilities included (see next section for telephone services)
- Cable TV
- Wi-Fi Internet throughout community
- 24-hour emergency call service
- Scheduled transportation
- Social, recreational and educational activities
- Licensed nurse staffing 24 hours a day
- Assessment and development of personalized care plan
- Moderate assistance with activities of daily living
- Preferred provider for Reid Hospital