Wheat Ridge Acres is a fine assisted living community in Goodland, Kansas. It is within fine Sherman County which is part of the Sunflower State.
Wheat Ridge Acres Asissted Living Residence is a beautifully appointed home designed for an active senior lifestyle with wide hallways, no steps, and private apartments. Our home is dedicated to creating a warm, cheerful, and attentive atmosphere for seniors in the Goodland area of Kansas.
Well-trained professional staff members are available just a moment away twenty-four hours every day.Socialization is a positive force in wellness for seniors, and meals enjoyed in our gracious dining room and the social activities provided enhance health and longevity of our seniors.
Family and friends are always welcome to come share a meal or join in an activity.
- 24-Hour staff supervision for safety and security.
- Personal laundry and linen service.
- Housekeeping service.
- 3 Nutritious home-cooked meals served each day.
- Assistance in appointment and transportation scheduling.
- Beauty and barber services.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal services.
- Medication assistance.
- Social activities.
- Private apartments with baths.
- Duplexes on the property.
- Parking for resident vehicles.
- Garage for resident vehicles.
- Smoke alarms and sprinkler systems.
- Computer access for residents.
- Whirlpool Spa.
- Cable TV and telephone hook-ups.
- Emergency and wireless call system.
- Beauty and barber shop in the facility.
- Private mailboxes.
- Resident library.
- Gas fireplace.
- Gazebo and enclosed patio.
- Facility vehicle for transportation to appointments.
- Nurse on-call for emergencies.
- Separate activity room.
- Outside gardening available for residents.
- Paid utilities.
- Close proximity to local hospital.