Brighton Gardens of Prairie Village
Prairie Village, KS - Assisted Living
Community size: Large (26-100)
Senior residents living at Brighton Gardens of Prairie Village , KS, sleep well at night—and with so much to do each day, that’s no surprise. For example, we feature a variety of activities and social events, led by the activities and volunteer director who’s been a team member for 20 years! Our home combines health and lifestyles that range from independence to the need for heightened care, including medication management, physical assistance, therapy and more. Our various care levels offer abundant amenities including housekeeping, laundry, and three meals per day prepared by our award-winning chef, snacks, activities, entertainment and outings. We also offer emergency call systems and other safety features.
Brighton Gardens of Prairie Village is pleased to have been two-time recipients of a 5-star rating from US News and World Report in their senior living listings of the Top Nursing Homes in KS. At Brighton Gardens of Prairie Village, we take pride in carrying out the Sunrise Principles of Service, which guide our decision making with regard to each and every resident, allowing them to age in place and live rich, full lives.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
Brighton Gardens of Prairie Village is proud to offer unique services to both residents and guests. All of our programs aim to increase overall quality of life, encourage the pursuit of new activities and empower all those who join the Sunrise family to live their best lives.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal and linen laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Brighton Gardens of Prairie Village, KS , offers the full continuum of senior living options, including assisted living , memory care , skilled nursing and rehab, including our road home program
- Adjacent to The Village Shops featuring Macy’s, several small boutiques, a full-service pharmacy and dining options including The Tavern, The Blue Moose, Café Provence, C. Frogs, and Goodcents
- Just a few blocks from Corinth Shops with a CVS, hardware store, boutiques and several restaurants
- Medical support provided by Shawnee Mission Medical Center, St. Luke’s Hospital and KU Medical Center, with cardiac, pulmonary, brain health, memory stimulation and physical, occupational and speech therapy programs on-site
- A wide range of programming and activities geared towards a variety of interests
- Pet-friendly community
- Proudly voted 2019's “Best of Assisted Living in Prairie Village“ by SeniorAdvisor.com—recognizing the top one percent of providers nationwide