Fountainview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Rose Hill, KS - Assisted Living, Nursing Home
Community size: Large (26-100)
Fountainview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a terrific assisted living community in Rose Hill, Kansas. It is within bustling Butler County which is part of the Sunflower State.
We understand the difficulty in finding a nursing home that will provide the unique care you or your loved one needs. We work with you to provide you with complete information about our services before making your final decision.
Whether you are looking for a short-term stay to recover from surgery or you need long-term care to function better and enjoy life more fully, our dedicated nursing assistants and therapists are prepared to answer your questions and serve you. We invite you to visit us to see the beautiful environment and highly motivated associates that make Fountainview an exceptional place to be.
Selecting the right nursing home is crucial to ensure one’s well-being. It is important that you are comfortable with your choice. We are here when you need us and look forward to meeting your personal and healthcare needs.
At Fountainview, you’ll enjoy our warm and compassionate service that includes:
- Licensed nurses on-site 24/7
- Medication management
- Full-time Respiratory Therapist for trach care
- Individualized resident care plans
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Continence support
- Well-trained, dedicated staff
- Professionally supervised therapy programs
- On-site therapy services available
- Scheduled transportation for appointments
- Social activities
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Respite stays available
- Wound care
Fountainview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center provides care on a nondiscriminatory basis so that all residents are admitted and receive benefits and services without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status or source of payment.
- Short-term rehabilitation
- Long-term care
- 24-hour nursing care
- Rehabilitation services: physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Restorative nursing services
- Wound care
- Diabetes management
- IV therapy
- Post-operative care
- Orthopedic recovery
- Discharge planning
- Social services
- Psychological services
- Hospice care
- Respite care
- On-site physician services
- Nutritional services
You and your loved one need time for some rest and relaxation.
Fountainview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center provides caregiver relief with our Restore and Rejuvenate program for your loved one, so you can take care of yourself.
Respite Benefits for Caregivers
- A chance to spend time with other friends and family, or to just relax
- Time to take care of errands such as shopping, exercising, getting a haircut or going to the doctor
- Comfort and peace of mind knowing that your loved one is spending time with another caring individual
Respite Benefits for the Resident
- Receive quality care when the primary caregiver is away.
- Interact with others having similar experiences.
- Spend time in a safe, supportive environment.
- Participate in activities designed to match personal abilities and needs.
The staff of Fountainview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is pleased to announce our new partnership with Wound Care Plus!
Our patients can now receive surgical debridement, skin lesion biopsies, and abscess drainage procedures at bedside, rather than having to be transferred to a hospital.
We can now provide care for:
- Pressure Wounds
- Diabetic Wounds
- Vascular Wounds
- Post-Operative Wounds
- Unna Boot
- Vac Therapy
Excellent outcomes and satisfaction are the specialties of Fountainview’s commitment to quality care in the Rose Hill community.