Restoration Senior Living of Covington
Covington, LA - Assisted Living
Community size: Extra Large (100+)
Restoration Senior Living of Covington is an excellent assisted living community in Covington, Louisiana. It is within bright and cheery Saint Tammany County which is part of the Pelican State.
For over two decades, Restoration Senior Living communities has bridged the gap between quality senior care and relational ministry throughout the Southeast United States.
The decision to move your loved one into a senior living community is difficult. Our heart is to embrace a sense of dignity and honor, which is the hallmark of our culture. We understand this challenging time in your life. We believe that senior living is a combination of healthcare and hospitality. So we have created an affordable, faith-based alternative to what many people are used to. We provide care based upon need from Memory Care to limited care to complete assisted living. Our community is single story so residents don’t have to be concerned about stairs or elevators to make their stay easier for walking, wheelchairs or walkers.
Our home-like environment encourages privacy, security, but also interaction with others through our many programs. We work closely to be the catalyst for our resident’s emotional, relational, physical, nutritional, and spiritual well-being. Each of our seniors are special and we tailor a program and services based upon their needs with our loving and caring staff.
We have caring staff members on hand twenty-four hours a day; both in assisted living and memory care spaces to provide safety, care, security, and comfort to our residents and their family.
Our team works hard so our residents don’t have to. We offer countless services and amenities to make daily life easier and more enjoyable.
- Transportation to/from physician appointments
- Medication reminders
- In-house physician exam room for those who do not want to travel
- Podiatry, Geriatric assessments, and other critical needs on-site
Nutrition & Dietary Services
- Tailor-made menu for each resident’s dietary needs
- Three nutritious meals prepared daily by our Executive Chef
- Additional food items available throughout the day
- Residents can enjoy our bistro where they can socialize with friends and relatives
- Safe and secure atmosphere, utilizing security cameras and continual monitoring
- Community chaplain who coordinates with local area churches
- Resident Bible studies, chapel services, and music
- A beautiful chapel for resident and local church use
Active & Outdoor Life
- Well-manicured property with outdoor kitchen, fireplace, putting green, and butterfly garden, and numerous patios
- Wellness programs that focus on mobility, physical, and mental health
- Daily housekeeping, linen service, and trash removal
- Theater room for residents
- Full-service barbershop / beauty salon
- All utilities are paid. No additional bills for cable, water, electricity, etc.
- Full library for those who enjoy reading in a quiet and relaxing setting
- Family visits and interaction is always encouraged