Homestead Assisted Living is a handsome assisted living community in Houma, Louisiana. It is within bustling Terrebonne County which is part of the Pelican State.
The Homestead Assisted Living opened its doors in August of 2004. The project was brought to life by Stanley Yancey, a native of Houma, who was drawn to the assisted living industry after his own mother faced a major health event. Our team has been committed to providing quality care to the elderly population of our community since its inception. We look forward to having a continued positive impact as we strive to assist seniors to live the most independent and authentic version of themselves in a compassion filled environment.
THE BASICS: These services are included in the rent and provided to all residents
- Three Meals Daily
- We provide well balanced meals three times a day.
- We provide weekly housekeeping service for all residence rooms.
- Weekly laundry services are provided to our residents.
- 24 Hour security is provided to the property.
- Access to a Licensed Practical Nurse on site 24 hours a day
- We provide local transportation for our residents if requested.
- We coordination of medical appointments with your preferred facility.
- An emergency call system that can detect falls is provided.
- Social and recreational activity program specially designed for our residents.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES: These services are provided if requested and are available for a fee in addition to the rent.
- Medication Administration
- Daily Blood Pressure Checks
- Daily Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Oxygen Management
- Day/Night Checks
- Meal Delivery
- Special Diet
- Assistance with Hygiene
- Assistance with dressing/undressing
- Assistance with toileting
- Assistance with ambulance
- Incontinent care