Arbors at Ridges is an extraordinary assisted living community in Burnsville, Minnesota. It is within stunning Dakota County which is part of the North Star State.
Ebenezer Ridges Campus is a mission-based organization. Our focus is to provide outstanding customer service personalized to our residents' individual needs. Specialized hospitality training is provided to all employees—another industry advancement pioneered at Ebenezer.
Assisted living is housing with services that offers a month-to-month lease. It’s a lifestyle that helps preserve your independence and allows you to relax and enjoy the conveniences that make everyday life easier. Live as independently you can, while taking advantage of social gatherings, activities, and our commitment to provide opportunities for life long learning. Pets are welcome.
Senior living in Burnsville is what Ebenezer Ridges does best. Assisted living apartments at Arbors at Ridges provide older adults easy access to housing services that truly fit their needs and their lifestyles. Located across the street from the Ebenezer Ridges Campus, Arbors at Ridges is convenient to the Ebenezer Ridges Campus--which offers a true continuum of senior care--from independent living apartments and assisted living to memory care and skilled nursing with short term and long-term care options. Our campus keeps seniors connected--giving them access to lounge areas, a chapel, a coffee shop, a gift shop and a beauty/barber shop. Residents from all buildings on campus participate in many of the activities scheduled at our other buildings. Lifelong Learning is the process of keeping your mind, body and spirit engaged—at any age—and is a featured program. See our activities calendar to find out what's going on!
- Three meals a day, plus snacks
- Weekly light housekeeping and linen laundry service
- 24-hour awake staff
- Urgent response system with personal pendant (not included with Independent Living)
- Health care status change observations
- Wellness program
- Spiritual services
- Happy hours and social hours (daily)
- Campus Chaplain
- Scheduled outings
- Leisure activity programs
- Walking path
- Theater room
- Private dining room
- Underground parking
- Life Long Learning
- Intergenerational Activities
- Spa room
- Easily accessible community spaces and design
- First priority for on campus transfers (if the need arises)
- Conveniently located across from M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital and Specialty Clinics
- Fairview Partners on site primary care
- Nurse visits
- Diabetes care assistance
- Hearing clinic
- Nightly security checks
- Community spaces for family get togethers
- Individual escort services to meals and activities on-site
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Bathing assistance
- Personal laundry
- Additional housekeeping
- Handy man service for hanging pictures, moving furniture, etc.
- Additional house keeping services