Memory Care in Burnsville, Minnesota. Every person is unique...and so are his or her needs. At Arbor Lane, we design our programs to meet the needs of your loved one--from understanding your loved one's clinical diagnosis and therapeutic goals, to celebrating their individual personalities. From spiritual, psychological, social and physical wellness, Arbor Lane emphasizes the total well being of your loved one in a warm, comfortable home.
Arbor Lane features private apartments specially designed for those with memory loss. Our comfortable community is designed to accommodate those who become disoriented, or may wander.
Arbor Lane care Includes:
- Individual apartments surrounding cozy common areas designed to provide comfort and a sense of familiarity
- Programs designed to stimulate memory, increase socialization and provide a sense of security
- Personalized professional care provided by the 24-hour staff.
- Team members consistently educated in best practices regarding caring for those with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss
- Medication Therapy Management
- Healthsense remote monitoring system
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Life Long Learning Programs
Arbor Lane offers programs designed to stimulate memory, increase socialization and provide a sense of security. Stop in to take a look at our activities calendar. For our residents, we create specifically designed activities to engage them in meaningful interaction. They also enjoy:
- Abilities based activities
- Inter-generational activities
- Therapeutic recreation
- 3 meals per day
- 24 hour emergency response
- Weekly housekeeping
- Controlled access patio/deck
- Healthsense remote monitoring system to ensure safety