At Sunrise of Edina, Minnesota, our team members are dedicated to helping each of our residents experience the joy of every day. We offer our residents a variety of on-site activities and off-site excursions to the area’s numerous attractions. Enjoy a stroll through our walking paths, gardens and parks—there is even a playground to entertain our residents’ youngest family members. Get pampered in our beauty salon/barber shop or just snuggle up in a quiet corner and read the newspaper or a good book. When seniors living in Edina, MN , make their home at Sunrise, the possibilities are endless. We enable people to age in place without requiring them to move as their needs increase.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Sunrise of Edina, MN, offers assisted living , memory care and respite care in a distinguished, tranquil setting
- Conveniently located on France Avenue near The Galleria, Byerly’s, Whole Foods, Southdale Center, Target, Centennial Lakes Park and a variety of restaurants, pharmacies, shopping, houses of worship and recreational opportunities
- Medical support provided by Consultative Health & Medicine and Twin Cities Physicians
- Area hospitals include Fairview Southdale Hospital, Abbott Northwestern Hospital and Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Supported by numerous clinics, rehabilitation centers as well as home healthcare and hospice agencies
- Resident benefits include visiting physician groups, 24-hour nursing support, 2-person transfer and assist and medication management
- Private bathrooms and showers in each room, in addition to access to a Bathtique featuring a step-in tub and hydro jets
- Pet-friendly community
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Our design team is currently searching for photos to post for this listing. If you represent this community and would like photos to appear sooner, please contact us at photos@FindContinuingCare.com.