Scandia House of Isle is an active assisted living community in Isle, Minnesota. It is within enjoyable Mille Lacs County which is part of the North Star State.
Our mission is to provide Care for the Elderly in home settings, utilizing the latest knowledge of Geriatrics, along with the Traditional Scandinavian Christian Values of Kindness, Dignity, and Respect for the Elderly.
Here at Scandia Senior Care we offer both Assisted Living and Memory Care Services. We have two (2) beautiful homes here in scenic Minnesota. One home in Mora and the second home in Isle Minnesota. Both of our homes are full of amenities to help your loved one feel at home! We offer both 24 hour awake staff as well as 24 hour Registered Nurse Care Coordination. Our homes are secure and safe but also offer daily activities for socialization.
- 24 Hour Awake Staff 24 hour awake supervision (1 staff per 6 residents ratio)
- Early Assessment. Skilled Home Care Staff can help avert and/or delay, the need for ER Visits, Hospitalizations, and Nursing Home Stays in elderly adults.
- Telephone & Cable Internet
- 3 home cooked meals & 2 snacks per day
- Safety & Security
- Nurse Call & Wander Alert System
- Medication Management & Administration
- Personal Care
- Assistance with Dressing, Bathing,Grooming, Transfers and Toileting
- Medical Supervision
- 24 hour Registered Nurse Care Coordination and weekly Nurse Visits