Benedictine St. Gertrude's and Benedictine Gardens provide cutting-edge care in a country setting. Our campus is 25 minutes from downtown Minneapolis in beautiful Shakopee, Minn. Enhancing the fullness of life for each person in a healing, caring environment is the goal of Benedictine.
Benedictine is physically connected to St. Francis Regional Medical Center. Center: includes cancer center, dialysis center, Allina Medical Clinic, Park Nicollet Clinic Medical and Dentistry, and other specialty clinics.
Delivering compassionate care that’s rooted in our Catholic values, we’re affiliated with the non-profit Benedictine. We are committed to serving everyone of any denomination in a friendly environment with a true sense of community.
Stay independent and close to our community’s activities in an assisted living apartment at Benedictine Gardens.
Residents are just steps away from a comfortable common area, activities room, chapel, and The Gardens’ dining room. Stroll our well-manicured grounds or join in a card game with friends.
- Assisted living apartments that include (kitchen, living room and bedroom)
- Personalized care plans
- Three meals a day in the dining room and afternoon snack provided
- 24-hour monitoring
- Professional, friendly assistance with bathing, dressing, mobility and medication management
- Access to community amenities including dining room, common areas and activity room
- Variety of wellness and recreational activities
- Weekly Masses and Protestant Services
- We are physically connected to St. Francis Regional Medical Center: you can access the clinics and other services without ever going outside
- Outdoor Garden area with walking path and comfortable chairs
- Personalized grocery shopping through Coborn's Delivers
- Exercise programs
- On-site beauty shop