The special living arrangements at Waterford Ladies Home provide a small, homelike atmosphere. Residents enjoy companionship, group dining featuring seasonal menus, engaging daily activities that stimulate mind and body – and personalized assistance as needed.
When we opened Waterford Ladies Home back in 1986 our dream was to establish a sorority type atmosphere for a reasonable cost. These special ladies deserve to pursue a chapter of their life full of friendships, activities, and following their passions without the worries of daily living, no more cooking, cleaning, laundry or paying multiple bills. Our goal is for their lives to be full of enjoyment and relaxation.
At Waterford Ladies Home, we understand the concerns that many have losing this independence. Families will be pleased to know that Waterford Ladies Home has created a special living arrangement that provides security, group dining, socialization and assistance as needed, in a small homelike atmosphere that allows for individual attention.
Waterford Ladies Home is nestled in a peaceful Blue Springs, Missouri residential neighborhood adjacent to Rotary Park at Railroad Lake. The park is an excellent way for residents to get out and enjoy the walking trails around the lake. There are several pieces of art throughout the park. Along the way your family member will enjoy stopping by the gazebo to enjoy nature and watch the geese and ducks at play. During the summer, our residents enjoy listening to summer concerts at the park right on our back porch. Many times there a weddings in the park and we especially enjoy that fun sight. It lends to a serene and lovely lifestyle.
- Our trained staff in on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our emergent call system alerts our staff when our ladies require help.
- We strive to keep our residents engaged and entertained, activities we enjoy are bingo, group exercise, manicures, games and puzzles, Bible study and church, live entertainment and much more.
- Bathing and dressing assistance.
- Each individual has special needs and we work with each person and their families to ensure their individual needs are met to provide best care possible.
- Medication disbursement.
- Monthly birthday parties and holiday parties.
- Our chef provides 3 well planned, nutritious and delicious meals per day. Our seasonal menu ensures diverse and sumptuous meals.
- Laundry and housekeeping services.
- Physician, Podiatry, and Vision Services available.
- Hair dresser available weekly.