Caslen Living Centers - Anaconda is a terrific assisted living community in Anaconda, Montana. It is within storied Deer Lodge County which is part of the Treasure State.
Anaconda is located in mountainous southwestern Montana. The Continental Divide passes within 8 miles of the community with the local Pintler Mountain range reaching 10,379 feet. Anaconda is Montana’s ninth biggest city with an estimated population of 8,852. New Horizons Assisted Living has 14 efficiency apartments, each wired for cable television and telephone.
Some of the services available at Caslen Living Centers
- 24 Hour staff coverage
- Medication assistance
- Personal assistance such as grooming, bathing, dressing, bathroom assistance, shaving, shampoo and hair care
- Mail delivery
- Laundry service
- Emergency call system to staff
- Three homemade meals each day with snacks
- Personal reminders for appointments
- Scheduled activities and social events
- Cable or satellite TV (varies by location)