Autumn Care Center is a terrific assisted living community in Billings, Montana. It is within fetching Yellowstone County which is part of the Treasure State.
Autumn Care Center is committed to providing Assisted Living designed to meet the changing needs of seniors, ensuring that they are treated with dignity and respect in a safe, supportive environment.
Autumn Care Center is an Assisted Living facility licensed by the State of Montana, Department of Public Health and Human Services.
For thirty years, Montana Community Services, Inc. has been promoting quality of life and living with dignity and respect.
We are committed to providing the services that will help our clientele live as independently as possible by assisting each senior in the following areas:
- Assistance with medication administration
- Referral to home health agencies for third party nursing or therapy needs
- Personalized care
- Supportive care following hospital stays
- Professional communication with physicians, nurses, and other care providers
Autumn Care Center provides the following:
- Private and semi-private rooms
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Religious activities of the resident’s choice
- Flavorful, well-balanced meals, both regular and special diets developed by a registered dietician
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily laundry
- Medications and supplies delivered
- Meals for guests
- Low-impact exercise programs
- Activities and entertainment
- Birthday parties and other celebrations
- Provision of a loving home environment