Highgate Senior Living
Bozeman, MT - Assisted Living, Memory Care
Community size: Extra Large (100+)
Highgate Senior Living is an inviting assisted living community in Bozeman, Montana. It is within fine Gallatin County which is part of the Treasure State.
Highgate at Bozeman offers Independent Living in our Garden Villas or The Lofts, Assisted Living in The Manor, and for those affected by Alzheimer's & Dementia, Memory Care in the Cottage.
Whether it's providing you with all the benefits of living at home without all the responsibilities to stimulating the mind, nourishing the body, feed the soul and enrich the day, Highgate will meet you where you are in your journey.
At Highgate at Bozeman, we have over 25 years of building community and helping every resident live a life of purpose and joy. Older adults require a wealth of socially, mentally and physically enriching experiences. Seniors who stay active with others decline more slowly than those who become isolated and sedentary. That’s why our Life Enhancement Program is so important, and why we encourage everyone to participate through physical activity, intellectual stimulation, socialization, philanthropies, and spiritual wellness.
Moving into a senior living community means you'll gain access to a long list of amenities designed to help make life easier and more comfortable. Some amenities help promote your physical, spiritual and mental well-being while others promote entertainment and purposeful living. Across all Highgate communities, certain amenities can differ based on resident needs and location. However, there are certain amenities and features that all residents can take advantage of to make the most of your senior living experience.
Our features and amenities, along with additional services that can be added as part of your personal care program. At Bozeman you will find:
- Elegant yet homelike residential community
- Pet-friendly apartments
- A variety of suite sizes, styles, and views
- Comfortably sized grounds with a courtyard and beautifully landscaped gardens
- Cozy fireplace setting, library lounges, and activity areas
- Gracious and inviting dining room offering three nutritious, delicious, made-from-scratch meals along with snacks and drinks each day
- A private dining room available for residents and families to reserve
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Private, en-suite laundry
- Personal services including spa, aromatherapy, beauty parlor, and barber shop
- Social activities, outings, and live entertainment
- Transportation to shopping, appointments and community events
- Assistance as needed, from minimal help to a high level of care
- Round-the-clock care and emergency services
- Unique program for couples when one spouse is in declining health
- Memory Care in a homelike, secure environment
- Afternoon Tea, served London-style
- Personalized service and attention to most individual needs
- Outstanding team dedicated to making life at Highgate joyful and fulfilling