Meadowlark Assisted Living is licensed by the state of Montana as an assisted-living community for category A residents. Our experienced and caring team truly enjoys caring for the elderly and adults with special needs in Great Falls, MT.
Our accommodation is centrally located in the downtown area, where the original part of Great Falls used to be. It has got some great shopping centers and other local amenities within walking distance.
Meadowlark Assisted Living aims to provide a loving home and a strong support system for you and your family members. Your loved ones must reside in a healthy and safe environment.
Our philosophy is similar to our building – combine modern techniques with personalized care and an appreciation of the beauty of the past and the people that were a part of it.
Learn More About Meadowlark Assisted Living
- 20 beds - 20 people occupancy
- 18 private single bedrooms
- One room is a master couple suite with living room, bedroom, separate entrance, and bathroom
- Professionally staffed kitchen
Your Safety and Satisfaction Is Our Number 1 Priority
- Allow personal space – you can decorate and furnish as you wish
- Call alarm to nurses' station
- Laundry by our staff
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fire protected