Lewistown is located in central Montana, the geographic center of the state. The town serves as the county seat of Fergus County. Lewistown has an estimated population of 5,945, and was the site of an 1880s gold rush.
Caslen Living Centers – Lewistown has 23 efficiency apartments and 3 one bedroom apartments in assisted living, each wired for cable television and telephone. This facility also has five independent living apartments. Spring and Summer of 2014 brought brand new renovations updating this home to make it even more homelike and welcoming.
Some of the services available at Caslen Living Centers
- 24 Hour staff coverage
- Medication assistance
- Personal assistance such as grooming, bathing, dressing, bathroom assistance, shaving, shampoo and hair care
- Mail delivery
- Laundry service
- Emergency call system to staff
- Three homemade meals each day with snacks
- Personal reminders for appointments
- Scheduled activities and social events
- Cable or satellite TV (varies by location)