Rosetta Assisted Living - Missoula
Missoula, MT - Assisted Living, Memory Care
Community size: Medium (11-25)
Rosetta Assisted Living - Missoula is a pleasing assisted living community in Missoula, Montana. It is within exceptional Missoula County which is part of the Treasure State.
Rosetta Homes Memory Care in Missoula, Montana has kind and compassionate caregivers who are specially trained to care for seniors with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. We also offer Respite and Adult Day Care.
Rosetta Homes is a locally operated memory care home in several loactions in Washington and Montana. Specializing in care for those with Alzheimer’s and other related dementia’s. Our facilities offers a loving homelike environment, with state of the art care.
Our staff here at Rosetta Homes knows that when someone is suffering with the progressive stages of memory loss, they will need continued support and assistance. We also understand that each case is uniquely different and deserves the utmost attention and care. We offer the care and attention needed to help with this process in each unique case.
We offer family members who care for a loved one at home the opportunity to vacation or take a break from their daily responsibilities.
Our Activity Program is designed to enrich the daily lives of our residents through group and individual activities.
Caregivers are trained on dementia and memory loss disorders and are required to attend on-going training pertaining to resident care.
Providing the Comforts of Home
- Private and Semi Private Rooms with Emergency Call System
- Spacious Bathroom with Emergency Pull Cord
- Carpeted Rooms
- Spacious Family Room
- Style Dining
- Covered Patio and Lawn with Accessible Paths
- Coded Doors
- State-of-the-art Fire Safety System
- Convenient, Handicapped Accessible Parking
- Linen and Personal Laundry Services
Comforts of Care
- Reminders and Assistance with Prescribed Medications
- Staff Nurse Consultation
- Home–Cooked Meals and Snacks
- Assisting with Special Diets
- Individual / Group Life Enrichment Activities
- Personal Assistance with Daily Care Tasks such as Bathing, Grooming, Dressing, Toileting, Eating and Mobility
- Incontinence Managements
- Nurse Practitioner on-site weekly
- Ongoing Communication with Physicians
- Monitoring of Health via Monthly Weights and Blood Pressure checks
- Reports and Communication with Family Members