Affinity Living Group provides care and life services for more than 7,400 residents... One at a time. We understand the importance of making each day a little easier, more comfortable, convenient, enjoyable, and secure for every person we serve.
The Mission of Affinity Living Group is to provide a full continuum of affordable, traditional, and premier housing and care services for older adults, delivered by a team of passionate and respectful professionals, at locations throughout the United States.
The most important people in our world are the valued residents who depend upon us for their home. Whether it's offering assistance with activities of daily living or simply holding the hand of someone who suffers from Alzheimer's, our world revolves around making life better for each member of our communities.
Affinity Living Group operates assisted living facilities in target markets throughout the United States. ALG is comprised of an executive and senior management group directly responsible for all major functional areas. The senior management group functions in a team-oriented approach to design the appropriate mix of resources and support services for each ALG client. Combined, these professionals possess more than a century of experience in the successful management of long term care communities.
Affinity Living Group provides Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Independent Living residences and services throughout the country.
Assisted Living and Memory Care residents receive individualized care and access to all of the community's general services and amenities, including:
- 24/7 onsite staff
- Choice of companion or private room, furnished or unfurnished
- Assistance with daily activities depending on need, including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, and related personal care
- Electronic call system in all rooms/living units
- Housekeeping and linen services, including daily bed-making and trash removal
- A complete dining program, including three registered dietitian-approved meals and daily snacks, tailored to special dietary needs
- Scheduled activities including wellness events, social gatherings, outings, and more
- Access to living spaces, such as lounges, private dining, and activities areas
- Landscaped grounds with outdoor seating
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- And much more!
A pleasant room, a hot, fresh meal, a game night with new friends - Affinity Living Group communities combine all the comforts of home with the health and personal care needed to live fully and comfortably. Our staff is dedicated to providing a safe, warm, engaging environment for everyone, whether a person needs help with a few daily tasks or the comprehensive support of our Memory Care program, The Journey.
As an assisted living community specializing in Alzheimer’s disease and related memory loss, we are dedicated to helping our residents achieve their “best life.“ We are committed to maximizing the dignity and self-confidence of every resident, allowing them to enjoy time with family, friends, and each other within a caring, homelike environment.
Memory Care Program
- Specialized training for staff in Alzheimer’s and memory care, which may include techniques like validation therapy, reminiscence and personal history, behavior management, life enrichment activities, and others
- Specially designed and secured physical environments, intended to help residents remain oriented and comfortable in their surroundings
- Structured and unstructured activities throughout the day for groups or individuals
- Therapeutic menus and dining assistance to ensure proper nutrition and hydration, which can help minimize the symptoms of dementia and maintain overall health
- Secured entrances and courtyards to help protect residents who may display exit-seeking behavior