Warren Care Services is an appealing assisted living community in Burlington, North Carolina. It is within picturesque Alamance County which is part of the Tar Heel State.
Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, Warren Care Services (WCS) of Burlington, NC (Alamance County) is an Adult Care facility that provide residents with housing and services in comfortable, home-like surroundings for caregivers who want to place their loved ones in a “more personalized” setting.
Being a smaller facility helps us to give our residents more personalized care & attention. Many families enjoy this aspect because they know their loved one is receiving the attention they require.
Our staff is passionate about all our residents and we make sure we advocate the proper care for each individual during physician visits and/or hospital visits.
Basic Service Rate Includes:
- Quarterly assessment by a Registered Nurse
- 90-day medication reviews by our Pharmacist
- Three meals a day
- Three snacks a day and available at other times
- Modified diets as prescribed by your physician
- Assistance with prescribed physician orders, such as OT/PT etc.
- Monthly vital checks
- Planned activities program centered on your interests and likes
- Common areas for family visits and other social needs
- Basic TV Cable (Common Area & in each resident room)
- Linens and Towel services
- Assistance with ADLs