Brighton Gardens of Charlotte
Charlotte, NC - Assisted Living
Community size: Extra Large (100+)
At Brighton Gardens of Charlotte, NC, we take senior living personally. Our resident-centered approach offers a broad range of care options and life-enriching activities, many of which have been added to our activities and programming per our residents’ requests. From our variety of delicious meal options to the Designated Care Managers who craft Individualized Service Plans (ISPs) for each resident, senior living at Brighton Gardens of Charlotte, NC, is designed to provide a full, rich life. We also extend our services to our residents’ family members, in order to help support and educate them as their loved ones go through changes.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
Our convenient location makes for fun outings to the South Park Mall and the Park Road Park. Step into Brighton Gardens of Charlotte and feel the Sunrise Difference right away.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Senior living community in Charlotte, NC , offering assisted living , memory care , coordination of hospice care and short-term stays
- Medical support from Carolinas Medical Center (CMC) Main, CMC Pineville, Presbyterian Main and CMC Mercy
- Situated in the heart of South Park near the Tyvola Senior Center, the South Park Mall, the Park Road Park and an abundance of local stores and restaurants
- Pet-friendly community